About Me

My photo
Hey there! I"m an independant girl~ with respect to my opinions and thought process, living in the beautiful City of Joy i.e. Kolkata,India. As I've mentioned in one of my posts that blogs are just people's personal perspective and sentiments voiced through writings,...so here am I sharing my opinions about life as well as contemporary time ! Besides that , I love to play with words. Hope you all like it! and feel free to criticize! All your comments will be accepted graciously! I hope my posts will voice the opinion of many!
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Friday, July 15, 2011

21 years of a subtler!!!!!

as the wise and the old say-time,surely, flies!!!
                                Planned to write my next blog on the 14th of july cuz it was my birthday. but my pc was literally dead with the smps problem and hence couldn't do so.but what exactly was i going to write,anyway??? it was my birthday.....hence i wanted to write about the sweet little nothings that my loved ones did for me, which delighted me...... starting from a series of phone calls,texts from relative to friends to a surprise b'day cake from dad....i loved every bit of it. i also wanted to write a synopsis of the 21 yrs of my life which would mostly comprise of my opinion about myself.
                    
                          Today as i logged on to my facebook page, i saw an update from maybelline india which offered a pack of goodies as the prize for a contest. all i had to do was write about the qualities that made me unique.it was not for the goodies,but for the topic mainly,that triggered my interest. this is what i wrote.hope you enjoy it.
                     
                                  




The qualities that make me unique
Although some(the modest ones) would like to differ,but on an average,every 21st century girl loves to talk about herself. ;) ,if given a chance. I ,being no exception, really had a ball writing this article!first things first....speaking of qualities,in my opinion these are the traits that cannot be judged by oneself....because if a person does so,he/she is bound to be partial,to a slight extent and hence should always be judged by others.but as maybelline has asked for my opinion about myself,....i will try to be impartial as far as possible and reflect upon both my positive and negative qualities. Moreover, i think that qualities are mostly abstract kind of things and exhibits ones inner self and hence serve as the cornerstone of ones personality.
            
               Regarding my positive qualities i would like to disclose that i am a very loyal and down to earth sort of girl. In these 21 years of my life , i can swear upon anything,that i have never lied to my parents. I hate to boss over people. I love my family and friends immensely and would never give up on them for anything. I'm open-minded and every decision of my life is based upon rational thinking.i'm very expressive and spontaneous. I like to take charge of any situation,if needed, at the time of crisis. Mom and quiet a few people say that i can sing very well.
              As far my negative qualities are concerned, i can opine that i am a little possessive-i like to cling to things/people be it a chocolate wrapper(the chocolate being presented by my ex) to all the people whom i love! I am hugely sentimental and as a result get easily hurt. I really have a matured outlook, which projects a misinterpretation to the people of my age revealing me as pretty stuck-up at several occasions. Regarding emotional turmoils i like to keep them to myself. I like to be reserved at times and its better to leave me alone during that period. I believe that every person needs some space and easily get irritated by people who do not agree with me regarding this point. I do not like interference which again projects me as a snob at times. Sorry cannot help it.
              Okay! enough of blowing my own trumpet! I can only say that these are the qualities that i have on the whole. Now its for you to decide whether they are unique or not since " Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder."

No comments:

Post a Comment