About Me

My photo
Hey there! I"m an independant girl~ with respect to my opinions and thought process, living in the beautiful City of Joy i.e. Kolkata,India. As I've mentioned in one of my posts that blogs are just people's personal perspective and sentiments voiced through writings,...so here am I sharing my opinions about life as well as contemporary time ! Besides that , I love to play with words. Hope you all like it! and feel free to criticize! All your comments will be accepted graciously! I hope my posts will voice the opinion of many!
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Friday, February 4, 2011

CLEANING CRAP!!!!

While returning from the college today,i got stuck ,as usual,in the sealdah overbridge traffic.as the driver of the semi-crowded bus killed its engine,my eyes darted through the side-window.many of you are well aware of this minute and so called insignificant detail;many others may have noticed it too---what i am talking about is ,a dumpyard near the sealdah railway station!

people start frowning whenever they are compelled to pass by a dumpyard.the reason not just being the obnoxious smell that it emits;but i feel there is something more to it.it is an inborn trait of some people occupying the upper echelons of the society to mistreat the lower strata,although they seem to possess no particular reason to justify such demeaning behaviour!the lady sitting behind me (in the bus)was no exception!she started expressing her disgust towards the garbage-cleaners and vehemently criticized there means of livlihood.

i could have silenced her within a minute,but did not do so,as there is no use shouting to a deaf ear! instead i shifted my attention to a family residing in one corner of the dumpyard,busy with there lives,occupation and daily sorrows and happiness.witnessing a moment of their togetherness, my heart silently told the lady behind ,if you are not sympathetic towards others,if you don't care about them,the world won't care about you!having said that,i realized that these people clean the filth from the society to make it look pristine rather fit for living. then also, the irony of their lives is such that these people are looked down as the outcasts of the society!

2 comments:

  1. Nice use of words, but the problem lies somewhere. Guess I am little competent to mention that, but the system needs to be a little bit more disciplined; as also the woman you mentioned of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tor bloger nichay Page Rank checker ta ora. Otay ekta ad achay. Tor ghar bhengey o income korchey. PR checker PR baratey konobhabey help korey na.

    Try this as an SEO starter guide:

    http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2008/11/googles-seo-starter-guide.html

    Remove this comment once read.

    ReplyDelete