About Me

My photo
Hey there! I"m an independant girl~ with respect to my opinions and thought process, living in the beautiful City of Joy i.e. Kolkata,India. As I've mentioned in one of my posts that blogs are just people's personal perspective and sentiments voiced through writings,...so here am I sharing my opinions about life as well as contemporary time ! Besides that , I love to play with words. Hope you all like it! and feel free to criticize! All your comments will be accepted graciously! I hope my posts will voice the opinion of many!
Powered By Blogger

Followers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

MAN AND WILD............


1/27/2011 3:50:40 PM


God created man and gave him qualities of superior grade to rule the world. As a matter of fact, he also provided him with humane feelings and expected him to behave wisely as compared to the other animals living on this planet.Many say that the most elegant creature God has ever made is Man. But i would like to differ ,humbly. Nowadays with the regular news of innumerable number of murders,stealths,terrorism,accidents,slaughterings of innocent people in the name of politics etc, I feel that Man has aptly reverted back towards its initial point of evolution i.e. APES ! It is really shameful to point out that the misdeeds that happen these days forces bloggers like me to say that apes are more sophisticated than Man!Actually, I think that the problem is with the time. Time's changing!!...with the passing age ,Man is becoming more self centred,always trying to thrive for his own betterment , without thinking of the betterment of his surroundings and hence the world. With such an attitude the progress of the society becomes stagnant. Remembering the lines of Tagore , ...."where the mind is without fear".....i would like to request that come let us join hands and fight against all odds to make the world a better place to live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment